RHA Annual Legal Seminars Explain New Laws for 2017
Sunday, November 27, 2016
New laws, regulations, court cases and issues require property managers and rental owners to change their management practices starting in 2017. Attend the RHA Annual Legal Seminar to get the answers to the following questions:
- Should you use an applicant’s criminal history during the screening process?
- When is the new mandatory bedbug notice required?
- How does the legalization of marijuana use affect rental properties starting January 1, 2017?
- Are “all-gender restrooms” required at apartment communities?
- Which plumbing fixtures must be replaced by January 1, 2017?
- What should rental agreements state about mandatory renters insurance?
- Which CAA Forms are new or modified for 2017?
Click here to register online for the next RHA Annual Legal Seminar on February 24.
For more information or to register by phone or email:
Contact Sarah Rose at Sarah@RHA.org or (916) 920-1120 x201.
Thank you to the following sponsors of this year’s seminars:
McClatchy Insurance Agency and DH Construction